Mullen, Sondberg, Wimbish & Stone, P.A. is pleased to offer SafeSend Suites to our clients as a secure, electronic delivery system for tax organizers, returns and documents.
What are the benefits to you?
- Increased security around the sharing of your confidential tax documents.
- An improved turnaround time in preparation and delivery of your tax return — we will no longer have the delay of information being routed through the mail and we will have immediate access to documents once submitted.
- Simultaneous access to the same tax documents — you will retain a copy of all information you provide to us through the software, which means you will not have to wait for us to process and return any documents to you that you may need as we complete your tax return.
- Electronically sign your e-file authorization forms, or print, manually sign and return as usual.
- Quick summary of taxes owed or refunds due.
- Quarterly email reminders for estimated tax payments.
- For business clients, electronically distribute K-1s to your Partners/Shareholders.
How it Works
- You will receive an email from MSWS with a “from” address of firstname.lastname@example.org. The email will contain a safe link for you to access your tax return.
- After clicking on the link, you will be asked to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number to review your return.
- SafeSend will email or text you an access code to further verify your identity. Your verification code is valid for 20 minutes If you are unable to enter the code within 20 minutes, you must request new code. For emailed codes, check your spam or junk folders if you do not receive the email in your inbox.
- When you are ready to sign your e-file authorization form(s), you will be asked a series of questions to verify your identity.
- Once you have signed the e-file authorization form(s), MSWS will be notified and will complete the e-filing process.