Tax Supervisor / Manager
- Preparation and review of corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary, and other tax returns
- Tax planning for individuals and businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA
- 6-10 years’ experience
- Ability to work closely with other professionals, including staff and clients, and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
- CCH Prosystem fx and Engagement experience a plus
- Normal work hours -- 40 hrs. a week
- Tax season (February 1st to April 15th) hours -- 53 hrs. a week
We are proud to offer both a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including Medical and Dental Insurance, H.S.A., Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays, LTD and STD and 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan.
We are dedicated to hiring highly qualified accountants and staff that bring value to the firm and match our culture.
Mullen, Sondberg, Wimbish & Stone, PA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.