- Prepare individual, corporate and partnership tax returns.
- Adjust client's books and records using various accounting software.
- Assist with audit engagements, compilations and reviews, and attestations.
- Work closely with senior staff, managers and partners to resolve questions and complete work product
- Preparation and review of corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary, and other tax returns
- Tax planning for individuals and businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- CPA or current CPA candidate working to obtain certification
- Recent public accounting experience with an emphasis in tax, accounting or audit
- Attention to detail with advanced communication and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency using Excel, Word, tax and audit software, experience in CCH ProSystem Engagement and Axcess is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter, able to work independently and as a team member
We are proud to offer both a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including Medical and Dental Insurance, H.S.A., Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays, LTD and STD and 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan.
We are dedicated to hiring highly qualified accountants and staff that bring value to the firm and match our culture.
Mullen, Sondberg, Wimbish & Stone, PA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.