Jerry is a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional, a designation earned only by those with specialized expertise in the construction industry. Jerry is also a member of the firm’s Nonprofit Group. His years of experience includes financial statement audit, tax, and consulting services to non-profits (including DDA agencies, hospices, and membership organizations) and many other businesses, including those that require audits under Uniform Guidance.
- B.S. in Accounting, Towson University, 2010
- American Institute of CPAs
- Associated Builders & Contractors
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Maryland Association of CPAs
Jerry has loved the rural outdoors his entire life. His wife and children recently moved to a farmette located on the eastern shore and has put his green thumb to use in learning to farm and managing the homestead. Jerry enjoys time in the summer spending his weekends out on the boat with the family.