In the spirit of continuous improvement, we have implemented a new software provider this year to assist with Organizer and Tax Return delivery to our clients. We will be using SafeSend Organizers and SafeSend Returns that will allow secure, electronic delivery of these documents. Implementing SafeSend will allow us to complete the tax return preparation and delivery process in a completely paperless and secure manner from start to finish.
The benefits of this new electronic process include:
- Increased security around the sharing of your confidential tax documents.
- An improved turnaround time in preparation and delivery of your tax return — we will no longer have the delay of information being routed through the mail and we will have immediate access to documents once submitted.
- Simultaneous access to the same tax documents — you will retain a copy of all information you provide to us through the software, which means you will not have to wait for us to process and return any documents to you that you may need as we complete your tax return.
- Electronically sign your e-file authorization forms, or print, manually sign and return as usual.
- Quick summary of taxes owed or refunds due.
- Quarterly email reminders for estimated tax payments.
- For business clients, electronically distribute K-1s to your Partners/Shareholders.
- You will receive an email from Mullen, Sondberg, Wimbish & Stone, P.A. at firstname.lastname@example.org once your Organizer or Tax Return is ready. Add this email to your safe list to prevent it from being categorized as spam or junk.
- For the best experience, we recommend using Google, Chrome/Microsoft, Edge/Mozilla, or Firefox.
- Please be sure to save a copy of the email from email@example.com to access your organizer or return in the future.
- The email will contain a link that is safe to click. You will be directed to provide the last 4 digits of your SSN and enter an access code that will be sent to you in a separate email or text after verification.
The electronic Organizers will begin rolling out soon. If you have any questions or concerns about which email address we have on file for your account or would prefer to receive a “paper” Organizer in the mail, please reach out to Ling Yu firstname.lastname@example.org (or your preferred MSWS team member), and we will make sure we have the correct information on file. If you do not receive your Organizer by January 31, 2023 and would like one, please check your Spam or Junk Folder or reach out to Ling Yu email@example.com (or your preferred MSWS team member).
While we acknowledge that a transition of this sort may seem daunting and will likely not occur without some hiccups along the way, we do believe that this change is necessary to continue providing the quality service our clients have come to expect from us. Please let us know if you have any feedback along the way.