- Prepare individual, corporate and partnership tax returns.
- Adjust client's books and records using various accounting software.
- Assist with audit engagements.
- Work closely with senior staff, managers and partners to resolve questions and complete work product.
- Perform income tax research.
- Bachelors degree or higher in accounting or related field
- CPA or current CPA candidate working to obtain certification.
- Recent public accounting experience with an emphasis in tax, accounting or audit.
- Attention to detail with advanced communication and organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency using Excel, Word, tax and audit software (MSWS currently uses CCH ProSystem Fx Tax and Engagement software).
- Normal work hours -- 40 hrs. a week
- Tax season (February 1st to April 15th) hours -- 53 hrs. a week
We are proud to offer both a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including Medical and Dental Insurance, H.S.A., Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays, LTD and STD and 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan.
We are dedicated to hiring highly qualified accountants and staff that bring value to the firm and match our culture.
Mullen, Sondberg, Wimbish & Stone, PA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.